Download links for Tanzia PC game
How to download?
About the game
Unravel the mystery of your grandfather's disappearance while preventing a terrible evil from destroying your island home. Tanzia is a single-player retro-styled RPG that combines fast-paced strategic combat with elements of favorite classic RPGs in an open 3D world of magic and monsters.As you venture deeper and deeper into the world of Tanzia, you'll face increasingly powerful creatures, from a lowly Akiri bird to the Skeleton King himself, with water spirits, giant spiders, zombies, corrupted beings and many more powerful creatures in between!
The island of Tanzia is completely open from the moment your adventure starts, you can get to discover and enjoy it at your own leisure, visit Turtle Beach, the Docks, the dangerous Emuri Village, the magical Lagoon, The Ruins of an ancient civilization and many more beautiful locations. Just make sure you're geared up & ready for the challenges you'll face along the way!
Freeze your foes to make them slower, burn them to a crisp, root them in place! Learn different magic spells to deal with your enemies in creative ways, combine Arcanity with alchemy effects to become a one man army!
Heal, run faster, make your Arcanity spells more powerful than you can ever imagine! Mastering alchemy will be crucial in your quest to become the Hero of the Akazi stories.
- Unique backstory and island setting
- Main questline and optional quests to unlock more spells, items, and zones
- Open combat system where exploiting combinations of spells, enemy weaknesses, and environment is encouraged
- MMORPG-like controls with responsive movement to allow kiting and other emergent techniques
- Steam stats and achievements
- Steam Cloud savegames
- Steam Trading Cards, Badges, Emoticons & Profile Backgrounds
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2500, AMD Radeon 5000 series, or GeForce GTX 8 series
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space