Download links for Forgetful Dictator PC game
How to download?
About the game
In Forgetful Dictator, knowledge is power!
Conquer countries by simply learning their names. Answer trivia questions, survive time trials, identify national flags and capitals. Can you defeat the dictator's oldest enemy, the tyrannosaurus tyrant? And his true nemesis, forgetfulness?
Forgetful Dictator is a hilarious geography game with strategy elements
, somehow suitable for all ages. It’s the weirdest way to teach yourself about the world.
- Conquer the world: 180+ countries and territories to learn and conquer.
- Triumph over trivia: hundreds of carefully selected trivia questions to answer, chosen for their useful or surprising facts. Less “3rd highest mountain in Asia”, and more “Which countries have nuclear weapons?”
- Defeat the Dino Dictator: the dino can conquer countries, forcing you to answer specific trivia questions about them. But he’s a very nice and deserving person, best just to let him have it.
- Get strategic: acquire hints from answering trivia questions, and use them to help name the countries. Don’t run out of armies or you’ll meet the firing squad…and get fired!
- Manage upgrades: on your quest for world domination you will acquire bonuses, complete missions, launch BlitzCraigs, and even fire superweapons (gently).
- Have a hearty chortle: with hundreds of hilarious dialogue lines, you can laugh while you learn! Every character is a different flavour of dork.
- Unlock rewards: including different unlockable gamemodes, with modes that focus on flags and capitals.
- Challenge yourself: with achievements and hardcore options. Can you become a master of basic geography?
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space