Download links for Abberbury PC game
How to download?
About the game
The game «Abberbury» will plunge you into a unique atmosphere of the Dark Ages.
Sire Reed Abberbury and his faithful friend Gunnar, a brave Viking, are protagonists of the game. They need to make their way through the casemates of Donington Castle to take revenge on treacherous Norton, Reed’s uncle.
You'll find colorful locked levels, dangerous opponents and a variety of deadly traps. Use tactics, strength and agility for defeating the enemies and for returning his father’s legacy!
- Common screen cooperative: Take your friend and try to overcome the castle's obstacles.
- Strong enemies: Swordsmen, pikemen, engineers, alchemists, lions (!!!) - all of them will chase you to the death.
- Dangerous traps: Pikes, ballistas, axes, rocks - go carefully, the death behind a corner.
- Several types of environment: You will pass through the medieval castle - from secret passage and alchemist laboratory to barracks, jail and finally to the palace.
- Tricky bosses: Each boss will make you come up with a unique way to kill him.
- OS: Windows Vista or Later
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
- Storage: 1 GB available space