Download links for Crashed Lander PC game
How to download?
About the game
Outwit gravity, race the clock, explore new worlds.
Crashed lander is a gravity-based arcade game inspired by classics like Lunar Lander and Space Taxi. You've built a janky craft out of propane tanks and spare parts. Pilot it from pad to pad trying to beat your best time – then flirt with that fine line between speed and control.
If you’re brave enough to try Hard Mode you’ll be flopping around like a QWOPy, low gravity turtle. With a little practice you’ll be zippin' around doin' barrel rolls. You’ll see sites from the cutting edge of fractal mathematics – bizarre, organic shapes, arcane archaeological digs, and all manner of WTFderful alien vistas. Each level is a detailed hand-crafted landscape that encourages the player to explore - and goof around! You can also pilot your lander in virtual reality with your Oculus Rift.
Free demo includes 5 levels. Full version includes:
- 24 levels to conquer and explore in pad Hopper mode
- 20 levels in Ring Runner mode - fly through custom courses
- Pad Hopper, Fuel Miser and Ring Runner high scores
- Full Oculus Rift support
- Full (xbox 360) controller support
- Hidden collectibles on every level
- Earn stars and track your progress through all 44 levels
- An hour of spacey, glitch-hop music - mp3's included!
- Windows - OSX and Linux versions coming soon.
Note: The Windows version of the demo is for 64bit systems only - 32bit will be added soon. The full version works with both.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GhZ
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Additional Notes: May run on lower-end machines at lower graphics settings.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- Graphics: NVidia 560ti or equivalent
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Additional Notes: To run in VR mode at 75 fps, this should be considered minimum requirements.