Download links for Conflict: Denied Ops PC game
How to download?
About the game
*This is a single player only title*
Venezuela is left in a state of civil war after the government was brutally overthrown by a military coup. With factions fighting to reinstate democracy, the U.S. government has offered their assistance, though the new government regime has threatened to deploy nuclear weapons if the U.S. meddles in Venezuelan affairs. The threat needs to be neutralized, and the U.S can't risk nuclear war.
The CIA Special Activities Division operates in isolation and secrecy. If captured, any link with the U.S. Government will be denied.
Conflict: Denied Ops is a highly accessible FPS featuring massive, extremely explosive firefights across destructible environments. Work as a team to utilize the specific skills of each operative and experience the ultimate in destructive satisfaction with tons of exploding objects and an endless barrage of terrorists who are begging to be blown to hell.Key Features:
Two-Man Tactics Switch between team members at any time for maximum control.
Explode Your Enemies Levels are built around massive fire fights with a continuous stream of enemies, and tons of exploding objects littered around the level to help your cause.
Destroy Everything Obliterate your enemies with explosions, demolish buildings, blow through walls and destroy almost anything in the environment.
Accessible Action Give commands to your team mate simply by pressing or holding a single button. Concentrate on the action, not complicated menus or control schemes.
Puncture-Tech Utilize strategic destruction made possible with new Puncture-Tech technology developed by Pivotal Studios. Blast open new pathways, shoot unaware enemies through walls, or create holes in your cover to generate firing paths.
Graphics Cards supported:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / Athlon 64 X2 or Equivalent Multi-core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM (required for 8-player multiplayer games)
- Graphics: 256mb Direct X 9.0c card with full Shader 3.0 support (NVIDIA 7900GS or better)
- Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi series
- Input devices: Keyboard and 3 button mouse or Xbox 360 Controller
Graphics Cards not supported:
- All DirectX 9.0c graphics cards with full Shader Model 3.0 support.
- GeForce 6800, 7300, 7600, 7800, 7900, 7950, 8400, 8500, 8600, 8800
- Radeon X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X2400, X2600, X2900
- Any graphics card which does not support DirectX 9.0c or Shader Model 3.0 fully.