Download links for Empathy PC game
How to download?
About the game
Blinking against the light, you step into a world that seems broken apart, almost dead… Yet there is a pulse, beating faintly in the back of your mind. What has happened in this place, where the people are gone and their memories echo in the silence? Where emotions appear as physical things, hanging in the air, just waiting for someone to reach out…
Empathy is a first-person, action adventure game with a strong focus on storytelling and exploration. Players will find themselves in a surreal world, made from people’s emotions and memories, which they can manipulate and explore. Those lost memories are the key to rebuilding the crumbling world back to its former state, discovering its mysterious past and halting the impending apocalypse. Through its innovative narrative mechanics the game will challenge the player to explore and gain an understanding of the weird world they are traveling through.Game Features:
- Discover and explore other peoples’ memories in order to change the world around you, solve puzzles and access new areas.
- Traverse a strange world and uncover what triggered the silent apocalypse.
- Follow a narrative as it develops, interwoven with your exploration.
- Experience the story through multiple first person perspectives and use your wits to piece the events together.
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit (32 bit NOT supported)
- Processor: 2.5 Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad Q8300 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia Geforce GT470 or ATI HD6950 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 9 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Audio