Download links for Recovery Search & Rescue Simulation PC game
How to download?
About the game
Rescue Team One to Base. Missing person found safe and well. Mission accomplished. Returning to base. Over.
Strap on your boots and hook up your compass - as a new recruit to Rescue Team One, you’ll need to use your expert tracking skills to locate a variety of important objects and missing people who have stumbled into the harsh and perilous dangers of your national park.
Navigate woodland trails, deep ravines and fast-flowing rivers on the trail of a journalist looking for the thrill of adventure, or locate some missing pharmaceuticals to save a hiker’s life. Your skills are paramount for the safety of your visitors.
However, it won’t all be a walk in the park; the lush forest can quickly turn into a dangerous trek as you come across some of nature’s most dangerous obstacles, including tar pits, deep chasms and angry beasts.Features
- Navigate a large national park landscape full of trees, natural dangers and man-made structures such as forts, statues and memorials
- Clues to help track important objects and missing people
- Use the S.A.R. bike to travel across the vast map
- Follow missions set for you by Rescue Base
- Make up your own missions with the mission editor and collection of assets
- Track during the day or night
- Evacuate injured people by calling in the S.A.R. helicopter
- Now with improved audio and graphic settings.
- OS: Windows XP (SP3) / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Pentium dual core or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space