Download Gray Matter
Download links for Gray Matter PC game
How to download?
About the game
After a tragic accident, neurobiologist Dr. David Styles has become a recluse, rarely leaving his home, the Dread Hill House. One day, Samantha Everett, a street magician, appears at Dr. Style's doorstep just as he is seeking a new assistant.
Samantha's first task is to find six people to form The Lamb's Club of human guinea pigs for Dr. Style's tests at Oxford University. The experiment starts off innocently enough, but then a chain of inexplicable incidents begin to occur, one after another.
Are these experiments as innocent as they appear? What is the true aim of Dr. Styles' research? What secrets are waiting to cross over from the other side?
In Gray Matter, legendary game author Jane Jensen (creator of the Gabriel Knight series) tackles questions concerning the nature of reality and the power of the human mind in a mystery adventure that comprises 8 massive chapters. Jensen combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with her acclaimed emphasis on character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience that will keep you riveted until the very end.Features:
- From legendary game author, Jane Jensen, GRAY MATTER combines the elements of science and the supernatural, together with character and story to create an unprecedented paranormal experience.
- A dark story told in the gothic novel style in eight epic chapters
- Play as Dr. Styles and Samantha
- Innovative gameplay that combines science and the supernatural
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0 compatible 256 MB Graphics Card with Shader 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 6 GB available space