Download Cities in Motion: Ulm
Download links for Cities in Motion: Ulm PC game
How to download?
About the game
Ulm is a quaint, idyllic German city best known as the birthplace of physicist Albert Einstein. Despite its’ small size, Ulm requires the updated and encompassing transportation network its’ citizens deserve. In this condensed environment, careful planning and slow expansion are the keys to success. Are you up to the challenge?
The Ulm expansion includes a new city with an additional scenario and a unique landmark from this fascinatingly iconic German landscape.Key Features:
- Explore Ulm as you have never seen it before
- Ulm is the next city as chosen by our fans!
- Build your mass transit empire in the sandbox set from 1970’s to 2030
- Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
- Feel the new mood of the visuals and music
- OS:Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Processor:Intel Core Duo Processor (2GHz or better)
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:nVIDIA GeForce 8800, 512 MB RAM or ATI Radeon HD 3850, 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Other Requirements:Broadband Internet connection
- Additional:GLSL 1.3, OpenGL 2.1. Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers. Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer