Download links for Train Fever: USA DLC PC game
How to download?
About the game
With the USA DLC, a complete American game mode is added to Train Fever. Equivalent to the original European game mode, the player starts in 1850 and experiences more than 150 years of railroad history. More than 50 realistic American vehicles including trains, buses, streetcars and trucks are included.
To make the American experience complete, landscape and towns are modified as well. Wild West stylized American towns spread in a desert landscape and wait for a transport tycoon to be connected to the world. Also, environment elements like trees, streets and the sky have been adapted.
All vehicles are realistic. Models and textures have been developed by using blueprints and photographs of the original vehicles. As a result, the USA DLC depicts quite a piece of American railroad and transportation history.
The USA DLC has been developed in close collaboration with the modding community. We are excited that modders have contributed more than 15 vehicles. It’s great to see such an active modding community. To further support these activities, together with the release of the USA DLC modding support is significantly extended.Features:
- Complete USA game mode (equivalent to European game mode)
- More than 50 realistic and detailed American vehicles
- Trains, buses, streetcars and trucks of more than 150 years of American history
- American landscape, towns, streets and environment
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8800 512 MB, ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB
- Additional Notes: Mouse with wheel