Download links for Insane PC game
How to download?
About the game
!nsane is a nod to the cult game "Logical" from the good old Amiga days. It's all about balls and twist locks. You have to arrange the balls in the right order to pick the lock. What sounds simple enough quickly turns out to be a uniquely tricky game.
Collect four balls of the same color in a twist lock and blow them up. To beat a level, you have to pick each lock at least once. Every level adds new elements like traffic lights, one-way streets and color changers, and you also have to keep an eye out for the indestructible black balls!
!nsane features 50 exciting levels that really get your brains working. The difficultly increases progressively. Its initial levels are easy, but !nsane rapidly becomes an absorbing and addictively intricate puzzle!Features
- Cult game remake
- Classic "Logical" rules
- 50 challenging levels
- Loads of game elements like traffic lights, one-way streets and color changers
- Progressive difficulty
- OS: Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon X2, min: 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 570 with 256 MB memory or comparable AMD
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space