Download Tank Battle: North Africa
Download links for Tank Battle: North Africa PC game
How to download?
About the game
Take command as the British Commonwealth and U.S. forces fight the Germans in the North African theatre and lead your battalion to victory in challenging tactical battles.
Fight for control of North Africa during WWII. Utilize new mechanics, such as flanking, 'move and shoot', troop transports and veteran units. With 36 unit types Tank Battle: North Africa is an epic strategy game including detailed battles that will keep you coming back for more!Key Game Features
- Over 36 unique units.
- Features British, American and German forces.
- Four troop classes; Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Advanced tactical features including flank attacks, airstrikes, strategic movement, indirect fire and mounting and dismounting from vehicles
- Detailed combat analysis - see how the different factors such as terrain and armor affect the potential outcome.
- Help covering each unit type including stats and information.
- Charts covering terrain effects, shooting modifiers and ranged weapons.
- High Definition World War II Graphics.
- Steam Achievements, Cloud Saves and Trading Cards.
- Hours of gameplay.
Over 30 different unique units, including:
- 7 Mission First Strike Tutorial Campaign covering all the basics.
- 8 Mission Invasion British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Hope and Glory British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Stars and Stripes American Campaign.
- 8 Mission Lightning War! German Campaign.
- 8 Mission Sledgehammer! British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Resurrection German Campaign.
Coming soon as free updates:
- M3 light and Medium tanks
- British Crusader II and III
- British 2pdr anti-tank gun and 2pdr Portee
- Jeeps and LRDG trucks with 0.5" MG
- American Bazooka Team
- German Panzer I, II, IIIJ and IVf1 and IVf2
- 8 Mission Turning Tide British Campaign.
- 8 Mission Allied Storm American Campaign.
- 8 Mission Road to Victory British Campaign.
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: Discrete graphics with 256 MB or more VRAM