Download links for Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame - Act I & Act II PC game
How to download?
About the game
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame Act II and the digital OST will be available to you for free upon release when you purchase Act I.
Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame is a puzzle platforming game. It is a unique spin on the traditional gaming experience. In Karmaflow, the game’s story is presented entirely in the form of a rock opera, sung by some of the world’s most talented rock voices.
Karmaflow tells the story of the Karmakeeper, and his journey through several worlds. Each world is protected by a Guardian. These Guardians are burdened by a heavy conflict, which rages in each world. The Karmakeeper learns what happened in each world by hearing each Guardian out, but also listening to their counterparts. In the end, he decides what happens to the world and its inhabitants.
Play as the Karmakeeper and actively decide the way the rock opera and its story progresses in Karmaflow: The Rock Opera Videogame. Puzzle and explore your way through five different worlds. Change the environment, change the music...
- A unique blend of musical narrative and gameplay experience
- Extract from and infuse Karma to objects and beings to change their behaviour.
- An adaptive music system: your actions control the tone of the music.
- Music performed by international artists like:
Simone Simons (Epica)
Dani Filth (Cradle of Filth)
Marc Hudson (Dragonforce)
Tony Kakko (Sonata Arctica)
Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy)
Metropole Orkest (the world’s biggest – Grammy-award winning – professional pop and jazz orchestra)
- Explore five different mysterious worlds. Meet all the characters. Learn about their conflicts. Your actions determine the fate of each world.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3850 512 MB or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space