Download Talisman: The Horus Heresy
Download links for Talisman: The Horus Heresy PC game
How to download?
About the game
Talisman: The Horus Heresy is a digital board game based on the Talisman rule system and set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, during the cataclysmic events of the Horus Heresy.
Up to four players will be able to take control of one or more of the galaxy’s greatest heroes or most notorious villains. Taking the side of either traitor or loyalist, these Warlords will form vast companies of Space Marines, battalions of tanks and battlefleets of Spacecraft. They are the most powerful beings in the Galaxy and their followers are legion.
The new combative team play will appeal to fans of Talisman and the Horus Heresy alike. It’s a unique adaptation of Talisman that has been tailored specifically for digital platforms.
In Talisman: The Horus Heresy the player’s experience of Talisman is scaled up exponentially, exploring not a kingdom but a whole galaxy in the 31st Millennium. No longer will you be fighting for the Crown of Command, but for the very future of humanity…
- Command one of the eighteen Space Marine Legions that fought during the Horus Heresy
- Play as one of eight of the galaxy’s greatest heroes or most notorious villains such as Roboute Guilliman or Angron
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Challenge or team-up with your friends locally and online
Includes free Erebus DLC
- Play against AI opponents
Erebus is one of the most prominent members of the Word Bearers Legion and a member of the Dark Council of Sicarus. He was the harbinger of the Horus Heresy, instrumental in converting first Lorgar and then Horus to Chaos. He has recently been added to the game, so try out his special abilities right now!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.0GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1280x768 resolution on board graphics
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: On board