Download links for Shoot 1UP PC game
How to download?
About the game
Why play shoot 'em ups one ship at a time?
Launch them all at once! Unleash an entire armada of ships in Shoot 1UP!
Instead of stowing each 1UP you collect, each new ship becomes playable immediately, resulting in an ever-growing armada of destruction!
With your home world ruined, lead your detached battalion's charge by destroying the mechanical-tentacle hybrid attack forces responsible for your pain.
- 1UPs INSTANTLY ENTER THE ACTION!
- Command up to
30 ships at the SAME TIME!
- 2 PLAYER LOCAL CO-OP play for
60 SIMULTANEOUS player ship INSANITY!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the
- WEAPONS UPGRADE as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a BULLET-VAPORIZING BOMB which increases in power the more ships you've collected!
- Manic Shooting without all the wailing and gnashing of teeth--
NORMAL GAMERS can actually enjoy this!
Hardcore? Crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for THUMB-TWISTING manuevers!
- Classic shmup design - six levels of alien lands ready for you to get your revenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, remappable keyboard controls, and more!
- OS: XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Core Duo or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB Card, supports Shader Model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller is the best way to play.