Download links for Dark Fear PC game
How to download?
About the game
*** WARNING: This game contains frightening scenes which some players may find disturbing! *** DESCRIPTIONYou wake up in pitch blackness. You have no idea who you are, where you are or how you got here - it's up to you to figure it out!
For horror game fans seeking out that ultimate fix, 'Dark Fear' delivers an immersive, frightening experience wrapped in a cinematic soundtrack and a dark, twisted storyline written by an ex-film industry professional. The game can only described as blend between RPG and adventure with a 2D graphical style similar to the classic PC games from the 1980s (think Myst meets Kings Quest). Its simplistic approach allows even the most casual gamers to gently unfold and enjoy its many complex layers of game mechanics.
Explore a diverse landscape filled with forests, mountains, lakes and deserts. Make allies in the local village, upgrade your weapon and armor, go hunting/fishing and fight your way to the truth by slaying your foes, solving puzzles and helping people with their problems.FEATURES
- A combination of both adventure and RPG game mechanics
- Classic 1980's PC style visuals
- A cinematic Hollywood-style soundtrack composed by film industry professionals
- A deep and engaging storyline
- Higher clarity, improved audio quality over the original mobile version
Developer Interview on Horror website Dread Central
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2.4 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 150 MB available space