Download links for Drew and the Floating Labyrinth PC game
How to download?
About the game
"I just want to go home..."
A hand-drawn 3D third-person puzzle-platformer. Control Drew, a lost young girl trying to find her way back home, through a series of abstract levels requiring you to use clues in the environment to find invisible paths, gaining color to her black-and-white character as you progress.
- Featuring traditional animation in a fully third-person 3D environment, showing the possibilities of image-based animation (not relying on 3D models) in any type of game.
- Basic, challenging, yet not frustrating, requiring patience and observation. Consists of short invisible platforming levels using a variety of visual clues to help the player find their way to the end of each environment, requiring you to look before you leap.
- Simple story leading to an emotional conclusion.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or later, 32-bit or 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 2400 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Supports keyboard only, keyboard and mouse, or game controller input.