Download Fate Tectonics
Download links for Fate Tectonics PC game
How to download?
About the game
Build up a world piece-by-piece using the power of the god-like Fates, while keeping them happy enough to avoid world-shattering temper tantrums!Fate Tectonics
is a world-building puzzle game featuring a handcrafted pixel art style and a 16-bit symphonic soundtrack. Carefully place terrain tiles, piecing together the world in a way that will appease a growing number of god-like beings called Fates. One wrong move could mean angering the Fates, resulting in a chain reaction of destruction and chaos. Unlock the powers of the Fates to build a stronger and increasingly beautiful world and face off with final Fates for the ultimate world-crumbling finale.Features
Accessibility Options Include:
- Easy to pick up and play casually, but also offers deep challenge for more strategic players.
- Handcrafted in-game pixel art, a soundtrack of symphony & steam by composer Robby Duguay, and Twitter-shareable worlds!
- The powerful
Book of Fate keeps track of your progress and chronicles your adventures!
Two game modes—test your world-building skills in timed cycles of creation and destruction under
Ragnarosa and Fortuna's vigilant watch, or take your time and build up a world as large as you can at your own pace, under the calming influence of
Accessibility options cater to gamers with motor skill, cognitive and vision impairments.
What they're saying about Fate TectonicsLast night, I decided to play Fate Tectonics [official site] for five minutes, just to get an idea about how its world-building puzzles worked. It was a long five minutes. Around an hour and a half, all told. (…) It’s rather good.—ADAM SMITH, Rock Paper ShotgunThe combination of strategy and puzzle solving is certainly unique and makes for a very addictive gameplay experience.—GAMERAMBLE(The game) allows players to derive meaningful satisfaction from creating expansive worlds one piece at a time. It’s almost meditative during the early going. Then it starts to get a bit tricky. - CHAD SAPIEHA, Post Arcade (Financial Post)
- Multiple control schemes, remappable keys and input options
Design and colour palette are resistant to 3 types of colour blindness
- Advanced options for cursor speed, font size, game speed and more
- Separate volume controls for music and sound effects
- Full-screen and windowed modes
- All menus and screens have a half-second cooldown between inputs
- In-game hints and guidance for new players
- Assistive tile auto-rotate feature that learns your preferences
- Comprehensive save system featuring overview of progress, multiple save states per save file, and thumbnails for each save state for a quick visual reference of progress
I personally found that it brought back a sort of childlike joy that came from building things with blocks or legos as a kid, then destroying it all in a cathartic burst of destructive control.— ALEXX APLIN, Mod Vive.
My main piece of advice is be willing to fail. It has some of the best game over gameplay since Sim City of old.—CHRISTOPHER DEMELO, The Snarge.
The strategic spin on a world-building game gives Fate Tectonics an added challenge many people won’t expect. — CONOR BAILEY, The Spew.
"If you play only one
real-time polytheistic tile-placement world-building strategy puzzle game, make it this one!"—RAIGAN BURNS Metanet Software (N++)
"Has all the joys of creating with all the pains of having it
crumble away around you."—JAMIE TUCKER, Asteroid Base (Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime)
"Fate Tectonics is a beguiling game; it lures us in with the
cathartic pleasure of clicking together puzzle pieces. The satisfaction in snapping the precise piece into the perfect place is matched only by games like Carcassonne. That is until you realize that you are actually playing a precarious game of house of cards with three angry toddlers stomping about."—JOHN Z. LINDVAY BigSushi.FM
Fate Tectonics is a proud GDC 2015 alumni of the Indie Megabooth.
- OS: Windows XP or better
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices
- Storage: 100 MB available space