Download The Music Machine
Download links for The Music Machine PC game
How to download?
About the game
Haley, an eccentric 13 year old girl, has a complicated relationship with her old friend Quintin. He's a ghost now, and he's puppeting her body with the intent of finding a satisfactory way of killing her. This dubious quest has led them to a mysterious abandoned island, where several people were recently murdered. And where, among the rotting cabins and dense trees, a strange new building hides a bizarre secret...
"He met a man an eyeless man a toothless man and he looked at the man and the man looked at him and he saw that the man was beloved and dearest of friends and the man spoke to him 'how long since you've tasted bone marrow' and he told him he told him truthfully and the man said 'come' and he came with the man and they vomited pure cold clean water into the endless eternal infinite sea and then, the end."FEATURES
- Blend of non-linear exploration, puzzle solving, and narrative, similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- Horror based on an atmosphere and story rather than jumpscares or chase scenes
- This is not a Unity Asset Store collection. Modeling, music, environments, and programming were done from scratch. Sound effects were manufactured from creative commons samples.
- Rich storyline that stands on its own, but also expands on the plot of
- Stylish monochromatic visual style that enhances the feeling of mystery and unease
- Atmospheric original soundtrack (which can be purchased as DLC, or purchased )
- A short but satisfying narrative experience that can be completed in one sitting
- OS: Windows XP or Higher
- Processor: Intel i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon 6870 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 600 MB available space